The Journal of Agriculture and Environment for International Development (JAEID) is an international, multidisciplinary journal publishing original research and technical papers concerning activities devoted to International Development in the Global South, particularly associated with marginalized and resource-limited contexts.
The topics covered by the journal comprehend, but are not limited to:
- Agronomy, crop production and food security studies in rural and urbanised marginal contexts
- Sustainable management of natural resources in agriculture (e.g. soil, land, water)
- Remote sensing applications, forestry and natural resources evaluation
- Rural development, inclusive of economic analysis, and social sciences studies concerning farmand environmental management
- Livestock production, aquaculture and fisheries and conservation of animal biodiversity
- Climate change impacts, adaptation and mitigation strategies related to previous topics
We encourage the submission of original and innovative results from international cooperation projects. The journal specifically does not address papers referring to human health studies and/or about experimental studies without a direct link to rural development.
Editor-in-Chief Elena Bresci, University of Florence, Italy
ISSN 1590-7198 (print)
ISSN 2240-2802 (online)
The Journal of Agriculture and Environment for International Development (JAEID) is indexed in:
Current IssueView All Issues
Vol 115, No 2 (2021)
Published December 30, 2021