Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in .doc, .docx, .rtf, or .odt document file format. Please note that the file size must not exceed 2 MB.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in this section.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Please be aware that, due to the increasing popularity of JAEID and the higher quality requirements, only about 10% of papers (with a decreasing trend) are currently retained for publication.
Upon acceptance, the copyright of a paper becomes the property of 'Journal of Agriculture and Environment for International Development'. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use, with proper attribution, in educational and other non-commercial settings. Permission to reprint in any form contributions or parts of contributions for commercial use can be given only by the Journal.
Notice as required by Art. 13 of Law 196/2003. We inform you that your personal data will be kept in our archive and will be used by us and by any third party linked to us only for the sending of administrative, commercial and advertisement material directly deriving from our activity. We further inform you that according to Art. 7, you have the right to ascertain, update and cancel your data or to object to the handling of your data if used improperly. D. Law May 13, 1998 No. 171. With the following you authorize our company as well as other third parties directly linked to us to send commercial proposals via fax and e-mail according to Art. 10 of D. Law May 13, 1998 No. 171.